FACETIME SESSION

 Today, my dream came true. My partner and I took the next step in the filmmaking process. She finally answered one of my many FaceTime calls, to which we got a TON done. We started on the outline of the opening scene and got it all written out. I used a script template I have, from a script software called Fade In. It's absolutely amazing and I would recommend it. 

We also figured out all of our character's names and they are as follows:

Jack- Ben

Keira- Ember

Connor- Christian

Gianna- Nicole

Skyler- Humphrey


We truly did get a great amount done and we will be doing this more often.

Keira on FaceTime repping her "Legally Blonde" merchandise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...