Keer Talk

I got home from my spring break trip and had a special guest when I got home: Keira. Yes, it was scary, but she was there so we could finalize a bunch of different things for our short before we filming. 

We started with the script and from there branched our to different areas that needed work. We had the majority of the script done but there were still areas that we didn’t necessarily like. We spent roughly an hour on the script. 

Since both of our attention spans are not great, we decided on other filming decisions while finishing the script.  We ended up finishing and I will post the script in a separate blog post. 

Keira and I in production on the Oscar Winning Short Film, “Takeout”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...