Sets and Technical Aspects

One of the most difficult parts of the project will be creating the sets and the technical aspects that go into filming. I am currently creating a storyboard for the opening, but to make it even easier to see, I will provide pictures of exactly what I am imagining for each shot/set.

For the first shot, I wanted a shot similar to the one above from "Palm Springs." This is to show Logan's carefree manner and vibe. 

The most difficult part of creating the sets will be how to make the room where he does his experiments. I was imagining something similar to the room above, which is from the film "Saw." I am most likely going to change the lighting in my guest room, take out some of the furniture, and purchase different props/wallpaper to make the room seem much dirtier and give off "mad scientist" vibes.

I was considering the final shot of the opening to be after Logan gets back from dumping the bodies and he is in his room. He is laying in his bed when gives a little evil smirk to the camera above. When I thought of this, it seemed like an exact mirror of Emma Stone's smirk in "Cruella" as shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...