Week 3

We are now in our third week of working on the film opening. I decided to spend this week with a little more planning, as I felt it was a little too early to begin the project itself. I began my story board, that I have not finished yet, to set a foundation of what I want my project to be. 

The pictures of what I have so far are as follows:


Besides the storyboard, I am also working on certain elements of the film itself. I want the soundtrack to have a purpose, so I may write another blog post about how that is going.
Besides those steps I am working on, I have nothing else for now but I will continue to blog when ideas come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...