Film Title...

 I am SO excited to announce that I have finally come up with a title for my film opening, and the movie that it is apart of. 

Drumroll please… “A Day in The Life”!!! 

I love this title because of how simple and innocent it sounds. The whole deal with our main character, Logan Parker, as I explained in a previous blog post, is that he has his murderous tendencies, but wants to be seen and recognized as a normal and sweet teenage boy. 

The film opens on him in the pool and walking through his house. Knowing nothing, it may seem like a coming of age film. As it continues, we are met with the other side of his life. 

This title further emphasizes the shock since it is so simple harmless. "A Day in the Life" sounds like it would be similar to "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" or "Big Time Adolescences."

I am unsure if I want to reveal the title during the opening, or right after everything has happened. It would either be shown while he is in the pool, right as the film opens, or it could be the very last shot, on a black screen, after his smirk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...