Miami Film Festival

 This morning I had the opportunity to attend the Miami Film Festival. Last summer I was an actor in a short film which was entered in the festival. The entire thing was an amazing experience, especially for someone trying to create their own film. 

I have talked to the director of my film many times after filming to ask for help with writing, acting, and directing questions I have had. Today I got to hear it from other people as well. My film was in a block with 5 other films, and after the viewings, there was a Q&A section. I didn’t get to ask any questions, but I heard a few that really helped. 

While I wish I wrote them down, I got to all 6 directors answer questions about their inspiration, who helped them with aspects of the films, how long it look them, and most aspects of production. They all helped me so much and I think their answers will make my film much better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...