Filming Locations

Our film will have two different locations. If you have read the script then you know it is the opening scene, with Ember causing a distraction and yelling at Ben, and the scene of the entire cast planning a heist. 

Lucille’s American Cafe:

Our first location will be at our local 50’s diner, Lucilles. My friends and I love this restaurant and think it would be a perfect place to film the date scene. It has the em Ian w that we are going for and would be a set in any romantic comedy. This diner is perfect for the film, as Keira used to work there, and our actor Gianna, who plays Nicole, currently works there. We have talked to the managers and they are more than happy to let us use the space to film after closing. 


My House:

The “planning scene” will be all filmed at my house. We picked my house because it provides an open area with many accessible areas for different shots. The sound will not be interfered with as it is a closed space. It is also very well lit and has different areas for people to sit. For example, we can have a character on the couch, at the table, at the counter or on the chair in the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...