POSTCARD

I have decided on a concept for Keira and I’s postcard design. We have to design a postcard for film festivals to where we can hand them out for publicity. We needed to provide a ton of information about our film, including where to find it, the Instagram, some credits and our name. Overall I feel that the postcard does all of these and I love the concept art that I came up with. 

I will post the real one on the blog when we make it. We’re unable to right now because we need the key art for both the front and the back. We have selected our fonts and have everything ready on Canva. We need to insert the key art and then our postcard will be complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...