Music, Finally

 After hours of searching and coming up with possible ideas, we have finally decided on music. While some may think that spending this much time on music is a waste, I have always thought that music can set the tone for a film and change how the audience feels about characters and the production as a whole. 

My idea with the song “It Had To Be You” fell through, so it was time to look for music in the public domain and uncopyrighted music. Keira found the website, “Uppbeat” and she began to look there while I searched for more popular songs in the public domain. At a certain point, I figured that public domain music would not work and focused on Uppbeat. 

We ended up finding not one but TWO songs that fit the vibe we were looking for. If you care to listen, the names are: 

Vintage Vibrations

Slowtown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...