CREDITS!!!

 An essential part of a production is giving credit to the people responsible. In this sense, it’s Keira and I giving ourselves credit! (Also our friends and the music). 

I thought about the credits being still for the entirety. I figured animation would be unnecessary and time consuming. 

I used the title screen from the postcard, since it’s bold, bright and fits in to the diner aspect continued in the credits. Following the title would be all of the production credits that Keira and I did. For these, we also used the font on the postcard. It fit the credits well, and it’s nice to have consistency in both the marketing and film itself. 

The production credits were all in the corners, while the acting credits were right in the middle. It seemed like the right choice as the plot seemed very character driven, so actors were an essential part. 

Here are some of the credits you will be able to see in our film: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...