Production Troubles

As most productions have, I am currently facing production issues. I am currently working on solutions for the problems and I will keep the blog updated. 

My biggest problem is truly the schedule. I am working around the actors and the days themselves. Of course, I have to film this all in one day. I have to wait for a day that is nice outside, as if it isn’t, it doesn’t give the same message for the first shot. 

While I don’t need it, it would help a lot. 

I am also trying to work with my actors and their schedules. If worst comes to worst, I will replace them, but as of right now it seems to be getting easier. 

I currently have a little over a week to both film and edit the piece and I am working on a schedule to fit both in and successfully make both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...