MUSIC. FINALLY!

MY MUSIC TROUBLES ARE FINALLY OVER. After lack of responses (none) to my licensing requests, I have finally decided to give in and use non-copyrighted music. 

After browsing the public domain, I think I finally found the song that fits my project perfectly: “Ave Maria” by Franz Schubert. 

The song was originally composed by Schubert in 1825 and translates to “Hail Mary” from Latin. 

I have thought about it, and I think for the first few seconds, I will use instrumentals of the song. Once Logan goes inside, I will then transition to the lyrics. 

The song truly does fit, and gives off the macabre tone to match Logan and his activities. The song is usually played at funerals and, in my opinion, has a somewhat scary vibe. With this being said, I think it fits Logan and the film opening very nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...