Set Creation

I am SO happy to announce that I have created and completed my entire set. I have turned my guest room into Logan’s “lair” and created/purchased the rest of my props. 

Logan’s lair where he conducts his experiments took me a lot quicker than I expected. I took a trip to Michaels and Home Depot to browse for different tools and equipment I could use to decorate. I ended up purchasing a few sheets and a scalpel (for his cutting).  It was a lot simpler than I expected, as the room I imagined was more of dirty, messy and open floor plan, with a table in the center. I used a table I had and the rest fell into place. 

For the rest of the set, everything was already present in my house. I had to buy a few additional props, like the pool float and a tripod for filming. 

For Logan’s room, I kept everything the same from what I presented in an earlier image. I had to create the plaques and trophies to show how smart he is. I completed those relatively quickly and happy with the results. 

While I normally would attach pictures, I truly end it to be a surprise when I add it to the opening itself. I am very happy with how they all turned out and can’t wait to film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...