Filming!!!

I HAVE FINALLY FILMED!!!!! It was a lot later than it should have been I have to admit. After several scheduling conflicts I had to change my actor too. Instead of using Adrian, I used my friend Mario instead. Mario was fantastic and filming went amazing. He was fantastic and did anything for the project that I needed. 

For the filming, I used my phone and a tripod. For the shot of the pool, I got on a ladder and filmed from above, as my brother pushed Mario in the pool. For the “lair” shot, I converted my guest room, as I explained before, and was happy with how the set looked on film.

Filming took around two hours and I got practically every shot I was hoping for. A lot went a lot better than I even imagined! 

Just because of how happy I am with the results, I attached 6 of my favorite shots throughout the opening,


Logan relaxing in the pool, Ferris Bueller style, if you will. 

Logan operating on his victim in his “lair.”

The blood of the victim on Logan’s glasses, as he drops them on the operating table. 

Logan, with his victims blood on his face, going to dispose of the body.

Logan looking around to make sure no one is watching him commit his crime. 

Logan’s satisfaction shown as his plans continue to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...