Editing

I have began editing my project. I am using Adobe Premier Pro and I am happy with how it is turning out. 

It took me a little while to learn how to use Premier, but I understand now and it is easier than I thought it would be. 

The way the shots line up, it is very easy to edit and combine the shots. For adding music, it took some research but I got it. Since I am using “Ave Maria” I could choose from many different versions. I decided on “Ave Maria, D. 839” by Franz Schubert and Renée Fleming. I had to use the Voice Memos app on my phone to copy the song, as I couldn’t download it. From there, I added the track to the editing sequence and voila! It worked perfectly.

I am almost done, as I realized Premier really was easy to use, and I should have my final product done by tomorrow.

I attached pictures of the software and how my clips are lined up throughout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...