Storyboard!!!

THE STORYBOARD IS DONE!!!!! I was overthinking which is why it took me the whole week to complete it. I already had the pictures done but for the rest of the week I tried to go into more detail for what I wanted to see in each shot. Storyboarding, in my opinion, is so helpful and helps me plan out my ideas in advance, and lets me see how they could unfold. 

For this storyboard, I drew 12 shots. The first was Logan in the pool, relaxing, followed by the pan in to his face. The next was him getting out of the pool and drying himself off before walking inside. The third was him watching the news broadcast from an over the shoulder shot. The fourth shows his room and how organized it is. The next is an example of the shots that show his awards and that he is a "future scientist." The sixth shot is of the other room, and how it contrasts his bedroom. The one following that is of the bags in the corner for his evidence. The eighth box shows his apron and the amount of blood on it after his experiments. The next page shows him in the car at night, driving to throw away the bags. The shot after is of the bags in the passenger seat next to him. The eleventh box shows him throwing the bags away in the many different cans. The final shot is the high angle of him smirking into the camera before it cuts to black.

The results for the storyboard are right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...