Set Design

Alright. I am choosing to further focus on the production design this week. I am mapping out the course that the camera will truly travel in my opening. I am deciding to explain it to make it easy for my readers to imagine, and for myself to plan accordingly. 

As previous readers know, the film opens on me in the pool, and there is a long continuous shot from the pool, to the living room, to my bedroom, to then my guest room. The final shots are of the character throwing away the bodies. 

The set design is essential, as a huge part of the opening is how each of these locations look. 

The pictures shown are of each location for reference:

The living room where Logan will watch the news broadcast. Most likely from this angle. 

Logan's bedroom. Will most likely change some things around, but just for reference, this is the location.

Logan's room where he will do his experiments. Of course, it is not completed yet, as I will begin to create the set as I move towards filming. I will most likely move the couch out of the room, change the lighting a lot, and overall create the darker tone that the room should portray. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...