CAST!!!

I am beginning my blog this week with a look at my cast for the upcoming production of “A Day in the Life”. 

To start it off… drumroll please… we have Adrian Graff. 

Adrian is truly one of, if not, the best actor I know. I know for a fact he would be able to pull off both the innocent teenage pool boy, while also adhering to Logan Parker’s murderous tendencies. I have both been in and seen him act in so many productions that I have a great amount of faith in him.


The convenient part about my script is that there are only three parts. Logan Parker, the protagonist, the news reporter, and the homeless man. These two other characters only appear for around 20 seconds as the broadcast play on the TV. 
For these two characters, I decided to go with none other than my parents, Todd and Yadira. 

This is them for reference (please ignore my sister crying in the middle). I have decided to use my mom as the news reporter and my dad as the homeless man. While they do not have much experience with acting, I know they will do amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...