Production Schedule

The production schedule. One of the most boring parts, but at the same time, ever so important. 

My spring break is coming up and it truly is the perfect time to film my opening. Although, of course, there is always a bump in the road. When I originally planned the filming process, I forgot to account the fact that I would be on vacation for most of this break. As a result, my production is strewn all of the place. 

I get back from my vacation towards the end of this break but the problem is, the deadline for the project itself. Spring break ends on March 28, and the project is due less than a week later, on April 4. 

I gathered all of my thoughts and problems and created the following, short but effective, production schedule:

March 20: Return from trip. 
March 22: Begin filming. Use the entire day if necessary to film all scenes and give any time for reshoots. 
March 23-24: aw time for any reshoots, if needed. that I notice while editing. 
March 25- April 1: Edit, Edit, Edit. 
April 2-3: Fix anything at all I may need and make sure the project is done and perfect before submission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...