Broadcast Filming

This will be a very interesting blog post, as I am piggybacking off of my last post, but also changing a key idea. 

In order to waste as little time as I can, I am going to film the broadcast scene with my parents ASAP!!!

Adrian and I are both going to be gone for spring break, so I have to wait for him in order to film the majority of it. However, on Monday, my calendar is completely free, and I will most likely use that time to gather my parents and film the broadcaster/ homeless man scene.

With this layout, I do not have to worry about the extra editing I have to do with the broadcast scene. It gives me more than enough time to edit and put together that scene while I am on vacation. When I get back, I will have it ready so that Adrian can run the rest of it and I have more than enough time to edit and complete the opening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...