Group Meetings!!!

We had our group meetings in class today and it overall went amazing!

I got so much feedback for my piece and I am so happy and confident in my project. Before, I had thought there would be issues but after hearing everyone's critiques and thoughts I feel fantastic. 

I gave feedback to other members as well, and think I helped them in their findings. 

I genuinely got some great feedback and compliments on my project. For example, one member of my group, Sebastian, told me that while Logan Parker is walking through the house, there should be a muffled humming/mumbling noise. This fits amazing, as it shows there is a real person there and it is not so much up to interpretation. 

Another member of my group, Joey, told me that I should have the news broadcast on in the background instead of making it a main focus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Now... without further ado, I am so happy to show everyone my short film, Takeout. ENJOY!!!!! Takeout (Link) INSTAGRAM LINK @takeout.film PO...